Crează un cont nou
This release only contains bug fixes, along with documentation and testing improvements. Translators should take note of a minor string change since the last release.
The following important issues are resolved in 8.4.4 (in addition to the dozens of other fixes listed at the end of this post):
- [PHP 7.2] count() parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable. Drupal 8.4.4 still has one remaining critical bug on PHP 7.2 which will be fixed by Drupal 8.5.0, to be released March 7 2018.
- Concurrently editing two translations of a node may result in data loss for non-translatable fields
There are no known regressions in this release.
- Important: If you have not already upgraded to 8.4.0, read the Drupal 8.4.0 release notes before upgrading to 8.4.4. Drupal 8.4 includes major version updates for Symfony, jQuery, and jQuery UI and is no longer compatible with older versions of Drush.
- Drupal 8 currently has one remaining critical bug on PHP 7.2 which will be fixed by Drupal 8.5.0, to be released March, 7 2018.
All changes since the last release
- #2894068 by Jo Fitzgerald, davidsickmiller, alexpott, heddn, Yogesh Pawar, quietone, xjm: datetime_type is not set correctly when migrating datetime fields from D7
- #2930715 by alexpott, dawehner: Recursive rebuild caused by installing admin_toolbar_tools module
- #2837022 by hchonov, xjm, vlad.dancer, plach, matsbla, Gábor Hojtsy: Concurrently editing two translations of a node may result in data loss for non-translatable fields
- #2933125 by Tessa Bakker: Case mismatch in ExportForm.php
- #2323459 by harsha012, jhodgdon, joachim: Change wording of annotation keys to properties
- #2840257 by kiamlaluno: The documentation makes reference to a function that doesn't exist
- #2779921 by kiamlaluno, alexpott: hook_field_widget_form_alter() still reference a hook that is not used anymore
- #2931294 by claudiu.cristea, Wim Leers: Timestamp field type misses schema for value
- #2923884 by mfernea: Fix 'Squiz.WhiteSpace.SemicolonSpacing' coding standard
- #2899708 by gaurav.kapoor, tan33sh, tedbow, droplet, Wim Leers: `quote` should be `blockquote` in off-canvas.base.css
- #2932154 by jhedstrom: ModerationInformation::getLatestRevisionId returns access-specific results
- #2932551 by jeqq: Error when calling ModerationStateFieldItemList::updateModeratedEntity() if the entity doesn't have workflow
- #2346893 by lauriii, idebr, slashrsm, RavindraSingh, Rade, Fabianx, alexpott, swentel, gauravjeet, darrenwh, deepak_zyxware, joelpittet, Wim Leers, Yogesh Pawar, Vj, ivan.chavarro, josephdpurcell, josmera01, rloos289, kattekrab, Tanvish Jha, csakiistvan, xjm, larowlan, akalata: Duplicate AJAX wrapper around a file field
- #2921033 by Jo Fitzgerald, masipila, phenaproxima, xjm, Wim Leers: Improve API documentation of DrupalSqlBase source plugin
- #2862671 by masipila, Jo Fitzgerald, kleog, phenaproxima, quietone: Add documentation to SqlBase source plugin
- #2930072 by vaplas, Lendude: Module: Convert system functional tests to phpunit
- #2913864 by Jo Fitzgerald, chiranjeeb2410, matslats, phenaproxima: badly constructred link in drupal_set_message
- #2928846 by alexpott, Berdir: [PHP 7.2] count() parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
- #1489692 by Liam Morland, pfrenssen, YesCT, geekinpink, sudishth, josmera01, David_Rothstein: Incorrect handling of file upload limit exceeded - file widget disappears
- #2914938 by timmillwood, RajabNatshah, xjm, Manuel Garcia, amateescu, Wim Leers: Preview of content - Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in _quickedit_entity_is_latest_revision() (line 196 of core/modules/quickedit/quickedit.module)
- #2880445 by pjcdawkins, japerry, gargsuchi, q0rban: Config sync should not throw a warning when not being writable
- #2927636 by alexpott, Mile23, Mixologic: Backport --supress-deprecations to run-tests.sh 8.4.x
- #2928778 by plach: Exception when trying to save a new revision after manually setting the original revision ID
- #2929464 by tedbow, mpdonadio: Tests under "core/modules/ckeditor/tests/modules/src/Kernel" are in the wrong folder and do not get tested
- #2795317 by hswong3i, alexpott, Lendude, bircher, dawehner, martin107, Jo Fitzgerald, mondrake: Allow PHPUnit 6+ support for object mocking
- #2862745 by masipila, quietone: Add documentation to EntityFieldInstance destination plugin
- #2862746 by masipila, quietone, phenaproxima: Add documentation to EntityFieldStorageConfig destination plugin
- #2927844 by Jo Fitzgerald, quietone, heddn: Correct references to 'iterator' plugin to be 'sub_process'
- #2927563 by tstoeckler, amateescu: Aggregator feed "refresh" field should have a default value
- #2927569 by tstoeckler, amateescu: Various tests do not set values for required field when creating entities
- #2862207 by kalpaitch, jmmarquez, jeetendrakumar: Config import change profile message
- #2923886 by mfernea: Fix 'Squiz.WhiteSpace.LanguageConstructSpacing' coding standard
- Revert "Issue #2929076 by marcoscano: Fix wrong \Drupal\Core\Entity\EntityTypeInterface::getBundleLabel() docblock"
- #2929076 by marcoscano: Fix wrong \Drupal\Core\Entity\EntityTypeInterface::getBundleLabel() docblock
- #2927758 by Wim Leers, dagmar: Update DbLogResourceTest to use the ResourceTestBase base class instead of the deprecated RESTTestBase
- #2717965 by Yogesh Pawar, pguillard, alexpott, Liam Morland, skylord, oxy86, cilefen, balagan, Anthony Fok: Site name is not UTF-8 encoded in email headers